Location is key when deciding where to purchase a lot, build a home, and set your roots. We build in the greater Columbia area, Richland and Lexington counties because we believe in the potential of an advantageous location. Top-rated schools, nearby cities and a natural backdrop of beauty ensures there are no trade-offs between lifestyle and location. Have it all and have the best of it all.
Lexington County: Top Schools
Lexington District One School System offers the top-rated education. Schools here focus on the next generation’s future by utilizing contemporary learning models. They have an amazing track record of success with academic scholarships for graduates. Students in Lexington County can attend River Bluff High School, Meadow Glen Middle School and Midway Elementary.
Richland County: Natural Beauty
Named for the sweeping “rich land” Richland County flourishes with natural beauty and history. In the 1700s, rolling farmland wound into important trade routes along the Santee, Congaree and Saluda Rivers, making this area an economic and legislative hub in South Carolina. Today, Richland County boasts a vibrant military community at Fort Jackson, several acclaimed educational institutions, award winning hospital systems, the South Carolina State Museum, and numerous activities and recreation found nestled between it’s three lakes.
Columbia: Vibrant City Life
Homes in the greater Columbia area are minutes from corporate, medical and academic centers in downtown Columbia. Living here will put you close to shopping, fine dining, healthcare, parks, entertainment and much more:
- Step to the beat of downtown Columbia where The State Capitol, the University of South Carolina, theater, arts, dinning and more await you!
- Enjoy scenic walks across the Lake Murray Dam and Dreher Shoals Dam
- Witness the Purple Martin phenomenon at Lake Murray’s Lunch Island
- Walk, run, bike or paddle along the Three Rivers Greenway Riverwalk in Columbia
- Visit Riverbanks Zoo in Columbia, home to the award-winning Aquarium Reptile Complex with a 55,000-gallon Pacific coral reef tank, with several species of shark
- Explore the largest expanse of old-growth forest in Congaree National Park
- Have access to great health care at Lexington Medical Hospital and Palmetto Health.
Where you call home matters. Buy and build where you and your family can have the best a location can offer. Buy or build with Lady Street!