Location is key when deciding where to purchase a lot, build a home, and set your roots. Lady Street Builders brings your vision of home to life in the greater Columbia area, Richland and Lexington counties because we believe in the potential of an advantageous location. Top-rated schools, nearby cities and a natural backdrop of beauty ensures there are no trade-offs between lifestyle and location. COLA life is the BEST life, and here are some reasons why:
With a rich historical background and promises of a strong future, Lexington County provides a diverse community, endless economic opportunities and prosperous growth. Located in the Midlands of South Carolina, Lexington County is known as one of the fastest growing areas in the state and region.
Lexington District One School System offers the top-rated education. Schools here focus on the next generation’s future by utilizing contemporary learning models. They have an amazing track record of success with academic scholarships for graduates. Students in Lexington County can attend River Bluff High School, Meadow Glen Middle School and Midway Elementary.
Named for the sweeping “rich land” Richland County flourishes with natural beauty and history. In the 1700s, rolling farmland wound into important trade routes along the Santee, Congaree and Saluda Rivers, making this area an economic and legislative hub in South Carolina. Today, Richland County boasts a vibrant military community at Fort Jackson, several acclaimed educational institutions, award winning hospital systems, the South Carolina State Museum, and numerous activities and recreation found nestled between it’s three lakes.
Homes in the greater Columbia area are minutes from corporate, medical and academic centers. COLA life puts you close to shopping, fine dining, healthcare, parks, entertainment and much more:
- Step to the beat of downtown Columbia where The State Capitol, the University of South Carolina, theater, arts, dining and more await you!
- Enjoy scenic walks across the Lake Murray Dam and Dreher Shoals Dam as well as the absolutely beautiful Three Rivers Greenway Riverwalk – a beautiful series of riverfront pathways; at the confluence of the Broad, Saluda and Congaree rivers; including lighted trails and boardwalks, an outdoor amphitheatre, restrooms, wayside exhibits, picnic areas and scenic overlooks.
- Witness the Purple Martin phenomenon at Lake Murray’s Lunch Island
- Visit Riverbanks Zoo in Columbia, home to the award-winning Aquarium Reptile Complex with a 55,000-gallon Pacific coral reef tank, with several species of shark
- Explore the largest expanse of old-growth forest in Congaree National Park
- Have access to great health care at Lexington Medical Hospital and Palmetto Health
Where you choice to be your home is important in so many ways. Columbia, SC is a beautiful place with so many assets. If you’re looking for a lot and/or house to call HOME, contact Lady Street Builders for a consultation.